- Note - lots of writing in here will probably be in the metaphorical term, not literal.
The future of our Wiki is pretty predictable. It's going to soon stop. But of course, we are able to change the future, because the future is not definite. Instead of an abandoned ghost town, I'd want this wiki changed to a future that would instead be, a busy and popular town. To do that, we need to get as many people as we can, to get a town sized community. We need to make sure they take a trip over here and make sure they buy a house. And by that I mean make sure they visit and stay here.
And, yes, I already know that about, only 2 to 3 users read it. Nxt, me, and drew. So, you're probably thinking "It's probably not worth it to write so much, then." Bu…Read more >
OK, our wiki is beginning, like every other wiki. Every wiki must have a beginning, yes? But is it progessing like those every other wiki that have much sucess? No, it's not progressing much. Thus, we have a to do list:
- We need to plan and figure out who our team/staff members are for the wiki whole.
- Figure out how to get more users. Perhaps alliances? But likely wikis won't accept alliances with wikis like these, so we need to start working hard. :D
- It's either we all start working on one language first or one can do this language, this does another, etc.
- JSYK, these are the languages we are planning to teach, so we
can plan from there.
- HTML, HTML5 / CSS, CSS3
- HTML DOM
- MediaWiki and Wikia Markup
- XSLT (If we c…